An easy and quick weeknight meal dinner or good enough for a special meal.
This healthy pork fajitas are bursting with flavour and are quick and easy to do on a grill or stovetop.
Let everyone of your guests build their own fajita.
- Season the meat with the Taco Seasoning Mix.
- In a wok or large pan, sauté veggies with half the oil. Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the rest of the oil, fry the meat until cooked and then reincorporate the vegetables.
- Check seasoning.
- Heat the tortillas in a clean, hot pan or microwave using a Tortilla Warmer.
- Serve with guacamole and a salsa of your choice and let each guest make their own taco.