1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. For the Pesto: In a blender, process the cilantro, almonds, garlic, olive oil and vinegar to form a paste and set aside.
3. For the Red Salsa: In a clean blender jug, process all ingredients and cook down in a pan with a little oil for 5-7 mins. Set aside.
For the Enchiladas:
4. Place each tortilla on a flat surface and, using a brush, completely cover with the pesto.
5. Fill with 2 teaspoons of cottage cheese and 1 teaspoon of spinach.
6. Roll tight and place in an oven-proof dish – seem-side down.
7. Continue with the rest of the tortillas until they are tightly packed in the dish.
8. Cover with the rest of the pesto.
9. Top with the red salsa
10. Heat in oven for 8-10 mins.